lundi 19 janvier 2009

Why Am I So Happy..?

.
I wonder...
.

° Maybe it’s the excellent tea i’m drinking...

° Maybe it’s this stunning blog i was just viewing when i should
have been working.

° Maybe it’s the great music i’m listening to...

° Maybe it’s the relaxation i'm feeling as a result of my visit
to the osteopath early this morning.

° Maybe it’s the project i’m working on that will probably mean a trip to
West Africa in the near future...

° Maybe it’s what my friend in Washinton i just spoke to on the phone
told me about the incredible "ambiance"
in the run-up to the Obama inauguration tomorrow...

° Maybe it’s the other friend whose e-mail i await.

° Maybe it’s this post at Dolce Chic that helped me
put a few things into perspective...

° Maybe it's just something in the air...
.
Tell me,
why are you happy today..?

8 commentaires:

High Desert Diva a dit…

Tomorrow's inauguration definitely has something to do with it!

But an upcoming trip to Africa would make me happy, too!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for linking to my post! I am so happy for tomorrow. A change has come! =)

Callie Grayson a dit…

I didn't wake up happy today. Not my usual self.
I was sad. I was blue. I didn't want to get out of bed.

Then... a tiny little bit of sun came shining into my room, cutting through the space and landed on me. Feeling the warm, made me smile. I jumped out of bed and went for a long walk with my dog. A bit of happiness.
I am still pushing that blues away, I just keep thinking how wonderful life is and the blue feeling gets pushed back a bit further.

xx
callie

The Author a dit…

I had not yet made any time for happiness today, until I read your post, that is. Now I am happy for reading it, but I am also happy with no need to have a reason at all. Thank you.

Jazz a dit…

That Bush is finally gone! And I'm not even American!

The Daily Connoisseur a dit…

I am happy and grateful for this historic day in America and around the world... what a moment!

Dutchbaby a dit…

I am happy because we now have a president we can be proud of!

montague a dit…

i am happy because the sun is out, even if it's freezing cold!!!