lundi 1 septembre 2008

Stop the World...

.
I'm getting off...
.
.
Do you ever feel like
stopping the world long enough to hop off,
do a long list of things,
sleep for about six weeks straight,
and then hop back on..?
.
Sometimes it is just so hard to fit everything in,
(I'm sure you can all relate to this)
.
Today,
I'm very much wishing
I could just stop time flying long enough
to catch up,
whatever that means..!
. .
P.S: Catching up includes finding the time to visit all your beautiful blogs too..!

8 commentaires:

Ann Marie a dit…

This picture makes me want to call some friends over for a little lunch! :) Very quaint and inviting!

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

Such a peaceful picture. Life can be very busy and I hope you will find enough time to catch your breath and have a cup of tea or coffee.

Ragged Roses a dit…

Oh I know that feeling very well! Take care
Kimx

Louise a dit…

Thank you for finding precious time to leave a comment on my blog, I appreciate it very much. You are the second blogger I have met from France to date, really exciting. x

montague a dit…

i hear you. don't stress. enjoy. we love you always!

Jessica a dit…

Take some time for you! That's an order. :) LOL

Jessica a dit…

Oh, no-feel better soon! :)

Elizabeth a dit…

Take time for yourself, my dear!