mardi 5 mai 2009

Une Planète, Une Chanson...

.
Music at its' best...
.
One of my best friends (who knows me really well)
sent me this:
"This should be required viewing for everyone.
It’s basic humanity in it’s finest form.
In spite of world governments, politicians and corporations
doing all they can to destroy the spirit in people,
along comes this beautiful video..."
.
with the following links:
.
.
.
Mark Johnson explains how Playing For Change began and
how the journey has gone thus far...

Definately the best version of Ben E. King's classic
I've ever heard..!





+ the latest episode:
.
I don't know what you'll all make of it,
but the whole project
blew me away..!
It is nothing short of moving, inspirational,
and technologically impressive...
.
ENJOY..!

6 commentaires:

l'air du temps a dit…

this is wonderful! i think i saw an interview on bill moyers about this and i remember sitting in awe over, not only the brilliant idea, but the incredible way their being and their songs touch the heart, deeply. thank you so much for reminding me of this. i tend to forget, and i want to remember the goodies in life.

thanks so much for your comment you shared on my blog. have a quick look at my response if you have a minute. i just appreciate what you shared...

Jazz a dit…

Damn girl, it's too early in the morning for my eyes to be leakiing.

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

What a lovely idea! I wish I could have seen the whole video. Must be my computer it wouldn't let me see the video properly.

The Daily Connoisseur a dit…

Beautiful! BTW- I have given you an award on my blog :)

mati a dit…

OOOOOOh,Woooow! love this ....and so, as the song's words of this gorgeous blues classic spread through my room -a huge smile spread across my face !!!!merci!!
also thanks for leaving me a sweet note, and love your blog:)
have a super weekend

LiSa a dit…

J'adore! chaque vidéo me donne des frissons! c'est fantastique! je connaissais déjà mais merci de me le mettre à nouveau dans le creux de l'oreille!