mardi 26 mai 2009

C'est la Canicule..!

.
Trop chaud pour travailler…
je rêve de passer mes journée dans l'eau...
. Heidi Claire blog

Tuscan Villas

Achitectural Digest
.
Côté Sud

We're in the midst of a heatwave here
(which is why I'm dreaming of water, pools, the sea, bathing...)
unfortunately, it's all work and no play chez moi..!

.I LOVE hot weather, I always have, just not, when I've got so much work
that I can't get out and enjoy it...

Is it hot where you are..?
.

9 commentaires:

Fifi Flowers a dit…

That is a FAB painting! We all NEED a little playing around... ENJOY!
BTW... should you ever fulfill you're dream of owning a loft in the blue building... invite moi over!

posekyere a dit…

What a beautiful life you have.
There is no question about that!
That is why I come here often to feed on whatever it is that you choose to share.
Bless you!!

Jazz a dit…

À Montréal il faisait 6 degrés ce matin et ça ne montera qu'à 16 aujourd'hui. Je rêve de canicule! J'en rêve...

SUREANDO a dit…

No, no, no... hace muchísimo frío por acá y toda la naturaleza duerme.
Un abrazo

Heidi a dit…

Thanks for the comment, I have just spent the last 30 minutes pouring over your blog. What a fascinating life you have. I love how you share your likes and dislikes and tid bits of your life.
Have a great day, Heidi

l'air du temps a dit…

visions of the water places you share with us makes me breathe deeper:)

after 2 months of rain we're really enjoying plesant days...

hope the heat cools for you, your work is less stressful, and your smiles increase more and more:)

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

We had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. It was perfect with temperatures reaching 22 degrees. But it all changed last night. We had thunder showers and it has been very windy and a bit cool.
Those pictures are lovely. The first photo reminds me of Kandalama in Sri Lanka.
Hope you get some rest soon from your work.

LiSa a dit…

oooh moi aussi j'ai envie de mer, d'eau et de ciel bleu! ces photos sont si paisibles j'aime beaucoup!

The Daily Connoisseur a dit…

these swimming pools look DIVINE! It is not hot where I am right now unfortunately... but I have a feeling it will be quite soon :)