mercredi 26 mai 2010

*Paris in the Spring...

..
"I love Paris in the spring time
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the summer
when it sizzles
I love Paris in the winter
when it drizzles.
.
I love Paris every moment
Every moment of the year
I love Paris,
why oh why
do I love Paris
Because my love is here".
Cole Porter
.
The Champs Elysée, 23 May 2010 : see HERE for more on this unique event...
.
"Amo París en el tiempo del resorte
Amo París en la caída
Amo París en el verano
en que chisporrotea
Amo París en el invierno
en que llovizna
.
Amo París cada momento
Cada momento del ańo
Amo París,
porqué oh porqué lo hace
el amor París de I
Porque mi amor está aquí"
Cole Porter
.
*I just love Frank Sinatra's version of this song...

18 commentaires:

blue moss a dit…

love paris...would love be there in the spring....
so glad you came for a visit
michelle

bicocacolors a dit…

so beautiful ♥!
Elena, the spanish one

l'air du temps a dit…

paris in the springtime seems like a slice of heaven... très special!

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

Lovely photo and I love Paris too. Been there in the summer been there in the winter been there in the autumn. Love it in all weathers.

El jero a dit…

ohhh so nice, sweet

salwar a dit…

Paris is beautiful place.

Eléonora a dit…

Your blog is super. So are your photographies. They make me hungry. I have spent a nice moment when seeing them. Thanks a lot.

Jessica a dit…

Hey--just checking in on you. Hope all is going well! :)

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas where ever you may be. May it be a safe and peaceful one.

girldaydreaming a dit…

yup, just wanted to pop in and wish you wonderful days and a happy joyous new year... thinking of you and hope all is well...

(i changed blog space from l'air de temps:)

Fifi Flowers a dit…

Ooh la la I love Paris too!

SUREANDO a dit…

Hola ¿cómo estás? ¿tienes otro blog? espero que todo esté bien en tu vida como la primavera en Paris.
Saludos cariñosos
Beatriz

Design Ideas a dit…

I love Paris all year round. For me Paris is always very romantic regardless of the season. You can spend Valentines everyday in Paris.

Shashi Nayagam a dit…

Another year has flown bye so soon. Hope all is well with you. Wishing you a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Home Designer a dit…

Oh! Wow...I love Paris. How I wish I'll be there to celebrate the New Year.

PMP Training Centers chennai a dit…

Education makes a people easy to lead but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.PMP Training chennai

Partywear saree a dit…

Thank you very much for your creating a post, it is indeed wonderful to read your article,I like it very much.